Wednesday 18 January 2017

Continuity Sequence


Batman vs John Gotti

We decided to change our idea to a British gangster fighting batman for our continuity sequence because max could easily show of his editing skills and hard couldn't act because he wasn't in therefore I had to play the role of batman which i thoroughly enjoyed. I was still directing the film and in change of the cinematography but I wasn't actually filming it as I was acting, instead I just told max what shots to use. We followed the 180 degree rule, shot reverse shot and we had dialogue within our continuity sequence which me and George scripted.

Due to the file being too large to upload of this website, we had to upload it to youtube in order for it to be viewed, this is the link.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxM5-JHE-6Q

No comments:

Post a Comment

What have you learnt about Technologies from the Process of Constructing this Product?

What have you learnt about Technologies from the Process of Constructing this Product? During the process of constructing my title sequen...