Tuesday 18 April 2017

What I would change


What I would Change


If given a second chance to recreate my title sequence there a few aspects that I would like to change, although I am pleased with the final outcome i still believe there is room for improvement. 
The first thing I would change would be both characters outfits, this is because I think if George was wearing a shirt and tie along with his blazer the audience would be able to understand his role bit more. The same with Harry, if he wore perhaps a big jacket with rips in it rather than a flannel shirt he may appear more threatening.
Another thing i would change would be the soundtrack simply because it was too much of a hassle to sort out and i think a professional sound track could have fitted better within our title sequence.
As cinematographer i wish i got more canted angle shots in the killer scenes to distort the audience and make them feel uncomfortable and I also wish I filmed more shots using the strobe lighting as it came out really well.


No comments:

Post a Comment

What have you learnt about Technologies from the Process of Constructing this Product?

What have you learnt about Technologies from the Process of Constructing this Product? During the process of constructing my title sequen...