Wednesday 8 March 2017

How to Improve


How to improve



After going through the feedback sheets and listening to my peers opinions and their constructive critism I have started to think about different ways we can improve our title sequence.To improve our title sequence I think we need to use our time efficiently, more use of the strobe lighting because we got good feedback from the panning shots I used while using strobe lighting. I think I will also take some canted angle shots as that gives a more uncomfortable feeling for the audience and possibly use some hand held footage as its farm more jittery and real.

Cinematography -
Canted angle shot
Low angle shot to show the killer as a more powerful being
Hand Held Footage

Sound -
Add foley sound like scratching or footsteps for example

Editing -
No gaps
Credits
Correct font
Clear narrative structure

Mise en Scene -
Possibly add a new location
More props
investigation scene needs work e.g. wrong setting.
new character








No comments:

Post a Comment

What have you learnt about Technologies from the Process of Constructing this Product?

What have you learnt about Technologies from the Process of Constructing this Product? During the process of constructing my title sequen...