Wednesday 8 March 2017

Questionnaire of what should be added

  

Questionnaire of what I need to add to my title sequence

 I will ask my peers and teachers to fill out a questionnaire that asks them Crime/Thriller related questions. The questions will help myself decide what we need to add and after showing my group the results I will be able to take in their input of what we should add in order to make the genre clearer.

The results -
From these results I know that music should be a mixture of Intense and Eerie, there should be Quite a lot of blood, we should take ideas from seven, and it should have an element of horror within it.

There was one more result paper however it never got given back to me.













No comments:

Post a Comment

What have you learnt about Technologies from the Process of Constructing this Product?

What have you learnt about Technologies from the Process of Constructing this Product? During the process of constructing my title sequen...